Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Sorry of the lack of posts over the last week - I have been carrying one crutch now, again to get the sympathy vote. I was fuming the other day as I was standing with two crutches for a whole two stops on a carriage on the District Line heading towards Richmond. So all you miserable gits who didn't give me a seat .....shame on you....I'll remember you when I next want to point out some idiotic tube behaviour on my main site. Also Metro newspaper have introduced a new section on Commuter saints and sinners where people write in to say who helped them and who pissed them off on their journey. Top idea.

Just signing off now with a pleasant little piece on
this site on my blog:

"MIND THE BLOG , OR TRAINSPOTTING BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL LIKE SWINDON
Going Underground is the kind of blog that people in every city should have. It's all about the London Underground. The Tube. Ok, The Subway, but it's more than that. Using The subway as a metaphore has been done before, but not this well."

Nice one Jay!


; Posted by annie mole Saturday, April 26, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/04/sorry-of-lack-of-posts-over-last-week.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS