Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Sunday, May 11, 2003

the website is as ugly as a rotten banana...still the best website about the tube

I almost choked on my toothpaste today while I came across a site that had referred to GoingUnderground and this blog:

"
Going Underground. I've blogged that before, and although the website is as ugly as a rotten banana, Going Underground is still the best website about the Tube."

Anyway the blogmaster of The Cartoonist goes on to say:

"Going Underground again. And here is Annie Mole's Going Underground Weblog. Annie is the webmaster of the 'Going Underground' website and is now probably mad at me because I questioned the aesthetics of the main site. The blog looks great, though!

Mad, moi???? Oi matey, "content is king" allright - yep I'm crap at web design, yep the site takes ages to load, but hey if someone wants to redesign the whole site for free I'd be happy to let anyone have a go. Seriously, no offence taken. Glad people find what they want from the site even if they have to search a bit and get used to the navigation (don't say what navigation?)


; Posted by annie mole Sunday, May 11, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/05/website-is-as-ugly-as-rotten-banana.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS