Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, July 04, 2003

Helping my friend do research for her
book at the moment and a becoming obsessed with watching men on the tube sitting with their legs wide apart. If someone can please tell me why you do this? Is it genetic. The Cartoonist sent me this excellent sticker from the Japanese subway where men are simply told not to do it.

I love the Japanese


And a couple of days ago Metro had the following cartoon.

no comment


So guys it's not big or clever (well it is big I spose), but it makes you look really sad.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, July 04, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/07/helping-my-friend-do-research-for-her.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS