Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Losing My Religion Tube Busker - captured for posterity

Today I happened to be sitting in a good position to get a picture of my
"favourite" busker and to be able to record the closing ear splitting bars of his tune. I still cannot believe how much money this man gets. He had loads of people making donations this evening and even if they only put in about ten or twenty pence each he would have made at least a couple of quid in two minutes.

Wailing Losing my Religion


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, September 30, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/09/losing-my-religion-tube-busker.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS