Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Beyond a joke

OK guys it's only been a few days of Northern Line disruptions (see my previous entries for the whole week so far) and I've had enough. The tube Gods and fairies are conspiring against me. Normally I do not have to use the Misery Line as it is known to all, but yet again, I'm going to have to use it, as the District Line is screwed up (suspended) between
Richmond and Turnham Green (Late finish of engineering works at Richmond apparently) and I have a morning meeting in King's Cross today.

So my options are - walk to Kew Bridge or Mortlake and get a train into Waterloo and get on the Northern Line to King's Cross.

Walk to Kew Bridge and get an overcrowded bus to Hammersmith where I'll get on the Metropolitan & City Line to King's Cross or the Piccadilly Line to King's Cross.

Decisions, decisions, what a great start to the day.


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, October 23, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/10/beyond-joke-ok-guys-its-only-been-few.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS