Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, October 27, 2003

Today's Metro Moment

It's lunchtime and now that I've calmed down over Richmond and the District Line and the rubbish Northen Line and Ken Livingstone and everything else. Metro had a column today on "Devilish Behaviour" on the tube, and one of the letters is fairly funny/worrying - particularly in light of
my recent spying and camera action:

"A word of warning to women commuters: I was on the Tube today when a well-dressed businessman moved aside so that I could sit on seat at the end of the carriage. In front of me stood a young girl in the latest fashion of short skirt and long boots. It was only as I watched the businessman fuss about with his briefcase on the floor that, to my disgust, I noticed he was taking photos with his phone up the young girl's skirt. Obviously caught out, he took two more hasty snaps and rushed off the train."

Ewww - I assure you girls I would never do anything like that and from now on I'm going to make sure I watch myself if I happen to be wearing a short skirt & boots on the tube. I've got the long boots on today but my skirt is ankle length.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, October 27, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/10/todays-metro-moment-its-lunchtime-and.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS