Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, November 10, 2003

District Line Turnham Green - Richmond possible closure

Received the following
letter from Tony Arbour who's apparently my representative on the Greater London Assembly for the Boroughs of Richmond, Hounslow & Kingston who's proposing an alternative to the closure of the District Line which I use every day to get into work



Regular readers of this blog know already what my reply to the survey will be. I'd already commented on this in an earlier entry in October.

I'll keep you posted as I feel another campaign coming on. Must have a lie down.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, November 10, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/11/district-line-turnham-green-richmond.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS