Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Feedster's Feed of the Day

To be perfectly honest I'm not too sure what all this RSS and XML and Feed stuff is, so "imagine my surprise" to learn that my blog is today's
Feedster's Feed of the Day.

I have to thank devco.net for forcing me to add the RSS stuff to my site and we had a few technical hitches but thanks to his help it now all seems to work swimmingly.

I was feed of the day for 26th November!


So welcome to anyone coming to this blog from Feedster.com.


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, November 26, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/11/feedsters-feed-of-day.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS