Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Has anyone seen these on the tube?

I've heard quite a few times now about the "No Talking" sticker below being seen on London Underground carriages, but never actually seen one myself. It seems that someone is really taking this
unofficial rule to heart and I would love to see the faces on tourists when they see it.

No talking - penalty �200


Picture from my friend's fotolog from his wonderful isthisyou.co.uk - lost photo booth picture site.

I think the stickers must come from the same people who produced the "No Busking" sticker seen in my entry from October spotted on a busker's guitar.


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, November 11, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/11/has-anyone-seen-these-on-tube-ive.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS