Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, webmaster of Going Underground, daily web log (blog).
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, THE fun and informative BOOK about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, November 28, 2003

How I may be feeling on Monday

Well it's a bit extreme, as whatever hangover I have on Sunday morning following any excessive alcohol on Saturday night - (going to the
UK Bloggers Xmas Party), hopefully I won't be like the ad spotted on the way in this morning.

Excellent Pro Plus London Underground advertisement


I do like these Pro Plus ads though, there is one of a woman asleep and drooling in some way too, so I'll try to spot it on my travels.


; Posted by Annie Mole Friday, November 28, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE Add to Stumble Upon
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/11/how-i-may-be-feeling-on-monday.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS