Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

London News Review Party - whatever happened to it?????

Speaking of fantastic parties that happened, does anyone know what happened as to what was going to be billed as a fantastic party that never happened? The London News Review promised a party to its founding subscribers in October and unless I missed the emails completely it seems to have been totally forgotten about.

I think this is a bit of a bummer actually as they promised all sorts of things with that magazine and nothing - a party, a goody bag at said party, a half decent magazine - I actually think it sucks, has a very dull design and was very disappointed with it.

I did email the
editors to say what's going on and they said they would reply to all emails on the back of the founding issue questionnairre, and to date, absoloutely nothing. If anyone went to the party and had a fantastic time, I'll obviously take these comments back, but until then I think "founding subscribers" got a poor deal and I'm personally very embarrassed about this as I recommended subscribing to a lot of my friends, and posted on this blog too.

Anyway, if you want an alternative magazine for London, I'd go for the quirky, eccentric and delightful Smoke magazine instead.


; Posted by annie mole Sunday, November 30, 2003 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2003/11/london-news-review-party-whatever.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS