Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Computers on the tube - part two

Is the London Underground selling computers?

I don't know what it is about me, but I seem to attract people who carry their computers on the tube. I don't mean laptops in nice carrying cases, I do this all the time, but people who carry their computer monitors around on the tube often sit opposite me. OK, often is an exaggeration, but just over a month ago I saw a young couple clutching each other and
a monitor and hard drive on the tube. This evening there was a bloke sitting opposite me with his computer on the seat next to him.

Previous computer on tube spot


I could hardly take the picture this time as I couldn't believe that this was happening again and I was shaking with supressed laughter, but managed to compose myself to get the shot above.

I just hope he bought a ticket for it, as it was occupying a valuable seat - for more on inanimate objects taking up tube seats click here.


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, January 06, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/01/computers-on-tube-part-two.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS