Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

More Referrals

Falling asleep in degrees, kucken

One of the things I've really loved about this blog getting award nominations and almost winning awards, is that I do get a much wider audience than the UK. As I have no language skills and can only speak Cockney, I have to use "Google translate" or other web translation tools to find out what some of the sites are saying.

My favourite today is from
Supatyp. There's a picture of the woman with the eye shaped hole in her fish net tights and in German says:

Viel, viel mehr wie nur gute Fottos ausser U-Bahn! Runterscrollen und mal die Dame, die grad eingeschlafen ist, kucken!

Google's rough translation of this is:

"Much, much more like only good Fottos except underground ! Runterscrollen and times the lady, which fell asleep degrees, kucken!"

I'm sure my friend Ralf - The Cartoonist and fellow blogger Horst - The Aardvark or anyone else who can speak German would be able to enlighten me on how close to the truth this is.


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, January 20, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/01/more-referrals.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS