Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, January 19, 2004

VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME

Bloggies 2004, the votes are open

OHMIGOD - I have just got back from a four hour meeting, handled all my work emails, responded to the comments people had made in the comments section, not looked at my stats and thought, "Oh I wonder who got nominated in the bloggies" and I did. Wow, for two categories too, Best British and Irish Weblog (along with GreenFairy.com, The Big Smoker, Plasticbag.org and A Teenager blogs) and Best Topical Weblog (along with Belle de Jour, The Joy of Soup, The Agonist and Bookslut).

So all I can say is thanks to everyone who nominated me, thanks to the judges for shortlisting me and if you could vote for me that would be fab. Unlike The Guardian Awards, the Bloggies are voted on by the public. So I'm going to get all BAFTA'ish and say "These Awards would mean so much to me as they are voted for by you, the public".

Thanks again, good luck to everyone else who was nominated and the closing date for votes is 31st January 10PM EST (don't ask me what that is in GMT I'm still in shock)


; Posted by annie mole Monday, January 19, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/01/vote-for-me-vote-for-me.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS