Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Today's Metro Momento

Miss Alicia Match Silverstone - my next celeb tube spot?

She's right - you know I probably wouldn't recognise her on the tube, as I wouldn't believe she'd use it. But in Metro's 60 Second Interview Alicia Silverstone says "I've been taking the Underground everywhere and it brings back fond memories"

"Do people not recognise you?" Asks Metro

"I think people are so shocked that an actor would take the Tube that they just think you're a lookalike"

BTW Miss Match (TV drama that she's in) is actually pretty good and I've watched a couple of episodes on Living TV, so I do know what she looks like.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and maybe she'll get added to my "vast" array of tube celeb spots - Rob Brydon, Gita out of EastEnders, Matthew Kelly, Rageh Omaar, Dr Who (Peter Davison), John Hannah.......the list is endless.


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, February 25, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/02/todays-metro-momento_25.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS