Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I am not obsessed with men's underwear

I am not obsessed with men's underwear

If I repeat it often enough it will become true. And I can't help it if men send me in
pictures of their boxer shorts and likewise I can't help it if men insist on flashing their Calvins to everyone on the Tube.

Show us your Calvin Kleins luv


I never knew men wore colour co-ordinated knickers before. I can't say I have ever, ever, worn a pair of kecks to deliberately match my belt.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, April 26, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/04/i-am-not-obsessed-with-mens-underwear.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS