Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, webmaster of Going Underground, daily web log (blog).
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, THE fun and informative BOOK about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, April 26, 2004

I am not obsessed with men's underwear

I am not obsessed with men's underwear

If I repeat it often enough it will become true. And I can't help it if men send me in
pictures of their boxer shorts and likewise I can't help it if men insist on flashing their Calvins to everyone on the Tube.

Show us your Calvin Kleins luv


I never knew men wore colour co-ordinated knickers before. I can't say I have ever, ever, worn a pair of kecks to deliberately match my belt.


; Posted by Annie Mole Monday, April 26, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE Add to Stumble Upon
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/04/i-am-not-obsessed-with-mens-underwear.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS