Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Guest bloggers

While I'm on holiday......

Bollox to all this, I'm off to Edinburgh (with apologies to
Green Fairy). While I'm away the blog will be left in the (hopefully) capable hands of Neil n Geoff. I'm not quite sure what I'm letting myself in for, and also not quite sure what you'll be letting yourself in for, but whatever happens it will be interesting.

I've never let anyone look after the blog before and it does feel as though the instructions I've left them are ones you would leave to people looking after your potted plants/cat/baby etc.

Please be gentle with them and I'll "see" you after the Bank Holiday.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, August 20, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/08/guest-bloggers.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS