Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, October 04, 2004

London Transport Haiku Returns

Metro published more commuter's haiku(s) (does haiku have a plural?) this morning. There was a very clever one about blackberries and comparing the bluetooth ones with the more familar fruit variety.

Sorry I can't remember it and I left my Metro behind as I was running late for a meeting.

I'd love to know how many entries they actually get for things like this, they were on a bit of a roll when they asked for entries last year.

But if you're in the mood to see a whole collection of haiku that are just tube related
this page is great.

I particularly like:

Pumpin' drum-n-bass
MiniDisc? Shut the fuck up!
Tinnitus be mine


and

Ignorant lardarse
Let me get off the tube now
Or I will kick you



; Posted by annie mole Monday, October 04, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/10/london-transport-haiku-returns.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS