Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Going Underground (The alternative version...)

Oh dear! I have to blog this. No I do, really.

It's rude, it's full of the nasty 'F' and 'C' swearwords, and it's horrible about people who work on the tube, so don't say you haven't been warned - and don't flame us!

But I couldn't not let you hear this.

Illustration by Russell Becker from One Stop Short of BarkingIf anyone knows who did it - who recorded it? Etc.. please let us know!

(Having just played it again, I should just re-iterate that it is quite rude, and I'm not agreeing with the words that are sung... just having to say that again as I bet there's someone that still misses the funny side of it, and takes massive offence!)

Update from Annie

Not surprisingly some of my friends sent me this too - I wondered why lots of people had been searching Google looking for London Underground spoof song.

It's top must have been done in response to the ridiculous frurore about Jerry Springer The Opera. Well done to whoever did it.


; Posted by Anonymous Tuesday, January 11, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/01/going-underground-alternative-version.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS