Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

It could be you

Good luck to all lottery players

Not sure if some advertsing copywriters are getting lazy or if they just saw the VSO ad about how your day was going on the tube and thought - "Fab idea, let's use it again for the lottery". Whatever it worked for me, although I'd already bought a lottery ticket but it was news to me that I could buy lottery numbers by text.



And if you're wondering what VSO ad I was referring to, remember this one



I know it's different but it has that same idea about it of everything going surprisingly well with your journey or day.


; Posted by annie mole Saturday, January 08, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/01/it-could-be-you.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS