Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bollox to all this.........

I'm off to Scarborough

It's simply too warm in London at the moment so I'm off for a long weekend to a Northern seaside town where I am sure the temperatures will be much milder, it won't be snowing, I'll be able to go for bracing swims in the North Sea and my only transport worries will be donkey rides and deciding whether or not it's too mild to sit in the open top buses that go up and down the sea-front.

Blog will be left in the capable hands of
Neil n Geoff.

Have fun!


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, February 24, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/02/bollox-to-all-this.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS