Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Stair Free Tube Map

Best stops for people with luggage

I think there is a stair free map knocking around somewhere on the net but I was thinking about this as I received the following email from Matt Seelig:

"Not sure if this is one of your pet peeves or not, but I did have a question...I'm planning to visit a friend in Milton Keynes this summer and was planning to fly to Heathrow, take the Heathrow Express to Paddington, and then the Tube to Euston for a train north. However, if memory serves, the Tube station at Paddington isn't exactly conducive to carrying around a week's worth of luggage, and I'm not even sure about Euston Square. Is there a routing you're aware of that might involve less stairs? Perhaps even backtracking on a local rail service from Paddington to another Tube stop?"

Not really something I know but I'm sure someone can help. Anyone?


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, February 15, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/02/stair-free-tube-map.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS