Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, April 11, 2005

My Station

This sounds like something Microsoft would brand. "My Tube", "My Underground" or similar.


Introducing ...
YourStation.co.uk where you can click on the cheerful coloured blob that represents your station, or maybe just a point where you were passing through on your journey and had a story to tell about it.


Go and have a look and you'll see what I mean - just don't let it detract you from reading this blog too much!


; Posted by Anonymous Monday, April 11, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/04/my-station.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS