Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Top Photo

Sorry still haven't got round to getting my camera sorted out with batteries and the DLR and Waterloo and Shitty Line are probably filled with people who would sue me if they saw me taking piccies of them, but came across a cool tube picture today on
flickr taken by adamh who says "I almost got the face lined up correctly!":



I also like the woman with the baseball cap on the left who looks like her head is about to fall off.

More public london underground pictures from flickr here.


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, April 05, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/04/top-photo.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS