Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, May 09, 2005

It'S NOT fair

Why do I always sit opposite these people

Coming into work this morning I thought I was sitting opposite a character from a sci fi film or book. He had obviously tried to blend in with commuters by wearing a brown pin-striped suit, trendy glasses and had nice smart haircut. The only thing that made me think sci fi and wonder if he would spontaneously combust or "meltdown" was that he had some green gunk coming out of his nostrils. No matter how hard he sniffed, which he did pretty frequently, the green gunk continued to make its appearance. I didn't have a tissue on me, as I would have seriously offered him one as I was beginning to feel quite ill.

Poor guy though. I'll never forget when I had a massive sniffing fit on a train (no gunk or streaming), but someone had obviously had enough and thrust a tissue into my hands. I was pretty mortified, but at least I didn't look like an alien.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, May 09, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/05/its-not-fair.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS