Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Shady activities

I'm still slightly paranoid that I'm going to post something here again which has previously been mentioned, and either I just didn't know about it, or plain forgot.

So here's a good option - blog something which I can guarantee has never been mentioned before, because I only just finished making it about 10 minutes ago!

Geoff's real underground mapI always wanted a true map of which bits of the Underground really were under the ground, and which parts were out in the open, but could never find one - so I've ended up making one of my own here.

It's part of my collection of alternative tube maps.

Before you all heckle me to death, I know that parts of the Circle line do 'break out' into the open, and some of the stations that I've marked in the shaded ares you can see daylight, but it would have got to fiddly to put all that information in.

Constructive comments welcome ...


; Posted by Anonymous Saturday, June 11, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/06/shady-activities.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS