Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, June 10, 2005

This station holds your interest

Another poser

There's lots of tube quizzes doing the rounds, I always thought that the
London Underground quiz that I'd put on my site was fiendishly difficult, and get emails from people asking me to put them out of their misery and end their sleepless nights. Someone sent an email today asking for the answer to a clue from a different quiz - "This station holds your interest" - apparently two words, five letters each word. I spent about 10 minutes looking at the Tube map before thinking "this is a wind up, it's holding my interest as I'll never guess what it is".

But doing a trawl on t'internet and I found the quiz with this clue in it in a number of places (no answers obviously). So can anyone help?

If you want to see one of the pages where it's from - this one has the best layout. Happy Friday.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, June 10, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/06/this-station-holds-your-interest.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS