Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Intricate graffiti

This made me chuckle. Not that I've ever done it to actually know, but thinking about it, it must be a lot harder to 'scratch' some graffiti words that actually write them with a big marker pen, which is why I was genuinely amazed at the effort that someone had gone to on a Central Line train when I saw this yesterday.

Etched Graffiti on the Central Line

No four-letter rude words, or something equally crude, but just a weird comment on the noise that the doors make. It's the most bizarre vandalistic scribbling I think I've ever seen!


; Posted by Anonymous Thursday, August 11, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/08/intricate-graffiti.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS