Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Answer to Monday's Teaser

Is below - sorry I couldn't update it at midnight as promised, blame Teleworst for giving me no internet last night or this morning, so I came into work early, just to post it for you. Also reminded me why I don't start work till 10am - Waterloo and City Line at 8.45am is a nightmare!!!

And thank Christ I can stop talking like a pirate now!!


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, September 20, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/09/answer-to-mondays-teaser.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS