Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Curious to know - How did you come across my site?

Is my blog in a paper or something?

If this is your first time visiting the blog I'd be grateful to know how you heard about it. It's just that there seems to have been a bit of a surge in traffic since yesterday, and it must be from a printed publication or something as my referral stats are showing that a lot of you are just typing the address into the browser (ie it's not from another website link)

If you could leave a comment below that would be great (or
email me), otherwise I'll be curious for ever. Many thanks, welcome to the blog .......and now back to the usual stuff below!


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, September 21, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/09/curious-to-know-how-did-you-come-across.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS