Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Freedom Bags - a responder

Just received the following email

"Hi Annie

My name is Bob Fitzjohn and I am responsible for the launch of Freedom Bags here in London. I have been out of the country and have only just read
your blog and your comments about our organisation. I fully accept that given the information available to you that you are right in making the assumptions that you have.

However, most of what you are saying about us is in fact incorrect and I would very much like the opportunity to talk to you and explain my reasons for the bags and where you have been mis-informed.

If you feel comfortable telephoning me you can contact me on my mobile XXXXXXXXX or you could come and see what I do in Docklands. I have offices near Canary Wharf.

I like what you are doing on your site and I support your stand. I can absolutely assure you I am not some opportunist capitalist making a quick buck.

I look forward to hearing from you.
regards
Bob Fitzjohn
"

My response:

"Hi Bob

Thanks for your email

Yes, I'd be more than happy to have a chat and probably meet up too as I also work near the Docklands.

Hope you don't mind me posting your email on my blog - I've obviously removed your mobile phone number.

I'll give you a call later today if I can - if not email me to suggest a few dates when I can come to visit you. Lunchtime or after 6pm would be best.

Kind regards

Annie
"

I'll obviously keep you posted on what happens.


; Posted by annie mole Friday, September 02, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/09/freedom-bags-responder.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS