Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

London Underground Books

I've been book tagged!

My London Underground Books

This is probably the first time another blogger has directly challenged me to reply to a meme or blog spreading virus (for want of a better word). Kris from Wireless Lanai in Hawaii has asked me to blog the number of books I own, last book I read, the last book I bought, the five books that mean the most to me. As the answers aren't totally London Underground related I've blogged my answers here.

However, in writing it I discovered that I do own a lot of books about the London Underground and that's just a few of them in the picture above. It was tough to say which one my favourite is but in the end I plumped for Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (see my reasons why), although Geoffrey the Tube Train and the Fat Comedian by Alexi Sayle would be a close second (blogged lots and lots of times), followed by the Underneath the Underground series by Anthea Turner.


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, September 08, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/09/london-underground-books.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS