Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Seven Whatever Tag

Seven answers to random questions

Yesterday, I discovered that
Jon Choo had tagged me to give seven answers to the following questions:

Seven things you plan to do before you die

Seven things I could do

Seven Celebrity crushes

Seven often repeated words

Seven traits I look for in the opposite sex
: (like Jon I have changed this to traits, rather than the original "physical traits")


And the first answer to the first question was the only one that involved the tube or a subway:

"1. Visit America properly - (one night in Houston and looking at it from the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls doesn't count) and travel on the New York subway"

If you want to see my answers to the other questions check out my non tube blog and if you fancy having a go at this yourself, feel free and leave answers in the comments here or let me know if you've done so on your own blogs.


; Posted by annie mole Sunday, September 25, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/09/my-seven-whatever-tag.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS