Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And finally......

Happy Birthday to my ex husband (yes, we are both Librans)

I'm sure he doesn't read my blog any more, although I know that some of his family do read this (and I appreciate it a lot, thanks, you know who you are!!!)

Occasionally, I read his (no, I'm not going to give the URL), which will come as a massive shock to him, as I know far, far more about his life than he thinks I do.

Also, our divorce is finalised some time this week, so soon my passport won't make me sound like a Southpark character anymore, but more like a potential terrorist!

And finally (again)

James Blunt - the writer of
my favourite Tube song - "You're Beautiful" picked up a Q Award for Best New Act, although the Daily Mirror said that at yesterday's party that wasn't all he picked up. So, Q Awards, very prestigious, for real music heads, plus the MTV ones. I rest my case again!


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, October 12, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/10/and-finally.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS