Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, webmaster of Going Underground, daily web log (blog).
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, THE fun and informative BOOK about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am not addicted to Sudoku

I sooooo blame Metro

Why, did Metro have to put this stupid puzzle into their paper? This is now the second Sudoku puzzle that I've completed while commuting. I started it on the train on the way into work yesterday. Then left the paper at work, went out with Rob from Londonist in the evening and then coming home, I picked up another copy of Metro, started it afresh and finished it and in doing so missed one of my stops, as I was so busy concentrating on the stupid thing!

Sudoku I curse you - my second completed puzzle in Metro!


UPDATE - OHMIGOD - I completed my third Metro one this morning on the way to work in record time (for me) - I think I need help!

; Posted by Annie Mole Tuesday, October 25, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE Add to Stumble Upon