Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am not addicted to Sudoku

I sooooo blame Metro

Why, did Metro have to put this stupid puzzle into their paper? This is now the second Sudoku puzzle that I've completed while commuting. I started it on the train on the way into work yesterday. Then left the paper at work, went out with Rob from Londonist in the evening and then coming home, I picked up another copy of Metro, started it afresh and finished it and in doing so missed one of my stops, as I was so busy concentrating on the stupid thing!

Sudoku I curse you - my second completed puzzle in Metro!


D'OH, D'OH, D'OH.

UPDATE - OHMIGOD - I completed my third Metro one this morning on the way to work in record time (for me) - I think I need help!


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, October 25, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-am-not-addicted-to-sudoku.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS