Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

No Flash was harmed when taking these pictures

Flash Photography is not allowed on the London Underground

And who needs it?! Yesterday morning while was was waiting for my DLR train at Bank station I was standing at the rear end of the platform as normal. However, the lights in the tunnel seemed exceptionally bright to me, could have been my imagination. I thought "Mmm there may be enough light here for me to take a picture of the train coming in and for it not to look shite without flash"

So I did, and here's the result:

DLR train coming into Bank with no light levels changed


and if you wanted a little more light thrown in, to see more of what I actually saw, here's the same image with more light levels added in Photoshop:

DLR train coming into Bank with light levels changed


I prefer the first as a photograph. Any thoughts or comments welcome.


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, October 12, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/10/no-flash-was-harmed-when-taking-these.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS