Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Two Cheerful London Underground Pictures

Good photos from yesterday's journey

Firstly, seen at Waterloo Station as I was going down to the Waterloo and Shitty Line. I only noticed it first because the hand writing on the temporary board looked so neat. Then on slightly closer inspection I saw that whoever it was has drawn some surprised eyes in the two zeros in 9.00 hours. Probably in shock that there were no reported problems on the system that morning:

An end to Northern Line Problems?


I've lost my Sudoku Virginity

Well it had to come at some point. Yesterday on the train I finished my first ever Sudoku puzzle. This has only been my fourth attempt at doing one and I almost threw Metro away twice as I cocked up the puzzle twice, but amazingly managed to correct it.

Lost Sudoku Virginity


I came into work triumphantly waving the paper and my colleague checked my scribblings and gave me a little star and a ten out of ten marking. She seemed more pleased than I was.

Jury's still out with me on the Sudoku craze, but at least I can now say I've successfully completed one.

You might also want to check out today's Times which discusses why women may be better at Sudoku than men (Cheers Neil for the link).


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, October 19, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/10/two-cheerful-london-underground.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS