Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bollocks to all this I'm off to America!!!

With apologies to Green Fairy for the headline

As regular readers will know, I've recently landed
a fab new job working for a major search engine on a rather exciting new product. All may or may not be revealed later!

But tomorrow, I fly off to their head office in sunny California for some training on the product. It will be the first time I've been to the States properly (one night in Houston on the way back from Mexico doesn't count, neither does looking at the American side of the Niagara Falls while standing on the Canadian side).

I will be blogging sporadically while I am away and checking the comments too and I may try to use the San Francisco BART when I'm there and report back.

So have a happy week y'all!


; Posted by annie mole Saturday, November 12, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/11/bollocks-to-all-this-im-off-to-america.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS