Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oasis plan to cover subway song You're Beautiful

As if more proof to
the song's brilliance were needed

Bad boys of pop, Oasis, appear to big fans of posh pop boy James Blunt. Just heard on the gossip and showbiz news section of HeartFM that Oasis plan to cover You're Beautiful - the song about passing someone in a crowded subway and having a bit of a romantic "double take" moment with them. Regular readers know my opinion of this excellent song and it looks like Oasis think it's pretty good too.

Remember where you heard this story first!

And before some pedantic person whines and says rather childlishly: "I thought you didn't want us to comment about James Blunt any more". I'll childishly retort with "It's my blog and I'll post about what I like", plus I'm a woman and we're entitled to change our minds! Bring on the comments!


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, November 03, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/11/oasis-plan-to-cover-subway-song-youre.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS