Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Giant Milk Carton Spotted on the London Underground

And you thought the
Tube Santas were weird....

Version-3-point-1 left a cryptic message yesterday about me not receiving something about a milk carton on the London Underground. I asked her to explain and she did a little more by re-sending me the following:

From Version3point1

From Version3point1


Version-3-point-1 then explains that it was a fancy dress outfit which caused more than a a few looks when she got on the Tube with it:

"Mike refused to both stand and sit next to me on the Tube. Embarassed by me and my costume, he still managed to take photographs of me. I was glad I managed to cheer up some of the other passengers too. I spied some people getting out their mobile phones to take pictures as I tried to keep my balance in the milk carton."

Read the full story here.


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, December 21, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/12/giant-milk-carton-spotted-on-london.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS