Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Monday, December 05, 2005

OHMIGOD Another Award Nomination - Best UK Blog

Weblog Awards FinalistWeblog Awards 2005 - I'm up for Best UK Blog

Just as I was getting ready to see if I'd made it through to the finals of the Urbs - Urban Blogging Awards - it appears that I'm in the finals already for another award - Best UK Blog as part of the Weblog Awards 2005.

Again, thanks to whoever it was who nominated me, as I had no idea about these awards either.

Many other fine UK blogs on the finalist list including regular reads of mine - Londonist and Bloggerheads. Voting has started from today 5th December and runs till the 15th December, you can vote every 24 hours!!!

UPDATE - Also in finals for two categories for the Urban Blogging Awards 2005

Made the cut so to speak for World's Best Urban Blog - $500 worth of iTunes if I win that and bizarrely the World's Hottest Urban Blogger - I think you can guess which one I would rather win, but please feel free to vote for me in one or either. Polls for this open till 26th December.

There's very few UK blogs in the running for these awards, so you might want to vote for Girl With a One Track Mind for World's Best Urban Sex Blog.

Thank you very much for getting me nominated and thanks for any votes you care to give! Much appreciated.


; Posted by annie mole Monday, December 05, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/12/ohmigod-another-award-nomination-best.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS