Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

OHMIGOD I'm currently 2nd in World's Hottest Urban Blogger

Blimey, thanks for voting but keep 'em coming

I just noticed that I'm actually second now in the category that I was actually most surprised to reach the finals for "
World's Hottest Urban Blogger". So in honour of the occaison I went out put on a strappy top and had another image made of me, which hopefully the guys at Gridskipper will update.

Still not doing too bad for the final category on this page - "World's Best Urban Blog" and am amazed to be the only UK blog in the finals for that.

Remember, voting is open until the 26th December and please continue to vote, even if you've already voted, multiple votes count!

Thanks so much!


; Posted by annie mole Thursday, December 15, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/12/ohmigod-im-currently-2nd-in-worlds.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS