Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

On the Tenth Day of Christmas

My Tube Love gave to me

A copy of
One Stop Short of Barking - Uncovering The London Underground

One Stop Short of Barking - Uncovering The London Underground


Well it had to come. The book that I helped my friend Mecca to research. The book where I get mentioned in the credits. The book where some of the royalties go to me - yipee!

When I was in Stanfords on Thursday there were still a couple left nestled amongst the other London Underground books. Basically if you like this blog and www.goingunderground.net, you, your family and friends really will like One Stop Short of Barking. Check out the various reviews and TV and radio mentions on this site. Enjoy!

(See the Ninth day of Christmas Gift here)


; Posted by annie mole Saturday, December 10, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/12/on-tenth-day-of-christmas.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS