Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

World's Hottest Urban Blogger!!!!

Ooops, I seem to have won an award -
World's Hottest Urban Blogger

World's Hottest Urban Blogger - 2005Well, no iTunes, as I didn't win the Urbs' World's Best Urban Blog, although mightily pleased to have come second (which meant narrowly beating the great Gothamist - no idea how I managed that). But, thanks to all your votes and support, I am now the World's Hottest Urban Blogger! I was pleased to fly the flag as the only UK finalist in both categories. I must thank my rather attractive Yahoo! Avatar for making me look a lot better in cyberspace than I do in reality.

More news when America wakes up, so I can find out more about what being the Urb's World's Hottest Urban Blogger actually means (Do I have to write a cheesy acceptance speech like in Miss World? Do I get a little crown and a sash? When do I get my FHM modelling contract?). But once again, thanks to everyone who voted and I'm delighted to have finally won an award for this blog!


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, December 27, 2005 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005/12/worlds-hottest-urban-blogger_27.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS