So I have number of questions based around it. All of the questions (with the exception of the tie-breaker) have at least two possible correct answers, so you will get a bonus point if you don't give the same answer as the person who guessed immediately before you - but you can only give ONE answer to each of the five questions (so no showing off if you know several answers to each question - I just want five answers please). At the closing date (Sunday 29th January 23.59 GMT) we will add up all the points and those with the most points will go into the final. If there is one outright winner with most points, he or she will win. In the event of more than one person having the most points from questions 1 - 4, they will be judged on their answer to question 5 - the tie-breaker. You must give all five answers at the same time and there are NO second guesses. Clear as mud!
No it's simple really, just give your five answers to the questions below by the 29th January and I'll worry about working out the points.
1. When I first saw this poster I thought that the platform scene behind Clive Owen was the London Underground. With a little investigation I discovered that it wasn't. So, give the name of one other film that includes a fair amount of footage from the public transport system where Derailedis based?
2. Both the transport system and the city where Derailed is based have nicknames. Please give the nickname of one or the other.
3. Jennifer Aniston starred in Friends based in New York, as far as I know none of its episodes featured the New York Metro. However, Will & Grace another popular New York sitcom had at least two episodes that featured New York's underground system. Name one of the Will & Grace episodes that did or describe the episode if you don't know the actual name.
4. Speaking of popular US sitcoms, Homer Simpson travels everywhere by car. Name one of the two things he believes people who use public transport are.
5. The tie breaker. If the railway scence in the poster was from the London Underground and if the film was based on the Tube, what do you think the troubled looking Jennifer Aniston is thinking in the poster?