Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Midweek Quiz - Where is the picture of this Tube Station from?

Err ..... Brixton London Underground Station? I think not!

Brixton Tube Station?


Someone from my blog roll sent me a link to an entry they had made about the picture above. I said I might make a post about it at some point, but that a lot you would be laughing so much about the inaccuracies in the above picture that you might not be able to comment. But then again, maybe not!

So I thought it might make a little midweek quiz, just to see how well (or not) you look at some of the sites in my "blog roll" or the "blogs that mention mine" links on the right.

Where is the picture above from and, by that, I mean, which site blogged about it, OR where did they find the picture itself? You could also tell us what is so funny about it.

And because I'm feeling generous I'll throw in a prize for the most accurate answer (please don't give the exact link to the website that mentioned it - I will reveal that at the end of the competition), plus there's another prize for the funniest (my generosity knows no bounds this week). You've got until Friday 3rd February 18.00 GMT to make your guesses. ONE attempt only please! Please leave your email address and/or website or blog in the comments below to enter.

The prize - a very lovely London Underground coaster. It will be either "No Smoking" or "Mind the Gap". They also make cool mini ashtrays!

London Underground Coasters


Have fun!


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, February 01, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/02/midweek-quiz-where-is-picture-of-this.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS