Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Friday, February 24, 2006

A moments diversion - There's a fox on my garage

Urban Firefox

This morning I padded my way bleary eyed into the kitchen to put on the kettle. Just out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was a large ginger cat. It was a fox. I managed to leg it to my study and get back just in time to get a couple of pictures.

Fox on my Garage 1

Fox on my Garage 2


; Posted by annie mole Friday, February 24, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/02/moments-diversion-theres-fox-on-my.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS