Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Two Valentine's Presents already!

Chocolates and Cuddly Toys

Ahhh, bless. I've just received two surprise Valentines gifts. One was a link to
Chocolate Boyfriend from Schmoof who purely co-incidentally I mentioned on Monday with their London Underground "love" song "Northern Line". I lurve their other song Chocolate Boyfriend (Neil's seen me dance to it) and the band - Sarah & Lloyd - kindly sent me the link by email. Enjoy - it rocks big time!

European Weblog Awards - Please vote in the Best UK Blog categoryPlus I'm up for another Award that I didn't even know I'd been nominated for - The Satin Pajama afoe European Weblog Awards, where I've been nominated for Best UK Blog from A Fistful of Euros along with Londonist - D'OH. Anyway the logo is a Teddy Bear wrapped in an EU Flag, wearing a Santa Hat! Bizarre. Well you know me, never one to shy away from votes, so many thanks to whoever nominated me. Feel free to vote away. There's lots of other good blogs to vote for including Neil Gaiman (author of Neverwhere and other cult classics), My Boyfriend is a Twat and Tom Coates. I have no idea what the prizes are, or when the voting closes - but hey ho!

Happy Valentine's Day to anyone who's going to be celebrate it. Happy Birthday to Doris one of my elderly relatives. And have a good Tuesday to everyone else.


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, February 14, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/02/two-valentines-presents-already.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS