Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Name the baby, Name the bear results

The Bear Neccessities

Me and
Ian managed to come to an agreement on naming the bear from your great suggestions


It's Brunel which was suggested by Ewan. As Ewan said it "sounds kind of like Bruin which is a fairly traditional bear's name, but with added Tube engineering connections." I also went to Brunel University so I'm slightly biased and obviously Brunel's Thames Tunnel Tour is one of the most entertaining things on the Tube too!

Now with naming his baby, I think Ian's choice is bizarre, he said "My vote goes to Virginia's "Kessler". It sounds vaguely scientific." However, he also said "Bonus points, too, for Fimb, as I did have Isambard on my shortlist were it to be a boy, before being rejected by someone with more sense."

I haven't got enough bears to give three away, so a bear will go to Ewan as at least I agree with Ian on that one, and a surprise gift will go to Fimb and Virginia Gal. Also as promised Ian will get a bear for his first born so she doesn't feel left out with all the attention going to the new arrival ..... er Kessler Isambard!


; Posted by annie mole Tuesday, March 14, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/03/name-baby-name-bear-results.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS