Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Celebrities & celebrity lookalikes on the Tube

Spot the famous person

A few weeks ago
Phill Price sent me a picture of the white haired guy below, who is famous and asked me to guess who he was. I guessed fairly quickly cos I'm a bit of a tube celebrity stalker. Do you know who he is? No prizes, just the satisfaction of knowing you're right!

Who is this Mystery Celebrity on the Tube

I took a picture of the next guy for two reasons, firstly he caught my eye because he was reading a copy of London Under London, one of my favourite books about life underground which has been re-printed loads of times. He also looked a bit like Keith Allen, the Northern actor/comedian, most recently the narrator in the Manchester Passion over Easter:

Keith Allen Lookalike

There must be quite a few people who travel on the London Underground who just happen to look like celebrities and have people staring at them or people like me try to take pictures of them. Have you seen any celebrities or people who look like celebs recently?


; Posted by annie mole Wednesday, April 19, 2006 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2006/04/celebrities-celebrity-lookalikes-on.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS